10/10/2014

They Draw Horses Don't They? Exhibition!

I was a winner of a competition set by Inky Solutions a Brighton based printers to win 500 postcards and all you had to do was enter a picture (or as many as you liked!) of a horse you've drawn. I really wanted to win them postcards for promos to send to publishers and went to town drumming up support!
 Steve the chap behind Inky Solutions then set in motion putting together an exhibition of all the entries and it all came together last night. Unfortunately I didn't make it til late, but manage to meet Lydia Monks and Guy Parker Rees and my old Southampton Uni chum Shelley!
 There's now an online shop where you can buy merchandise from the evening too!
Was so lovely to meet Steve whose been behind it all and catch up with Shelley and meet two illustrators I also look up too off the old twitter! :)
(see if you can spot my horse!)


Lydia Monks lovely Unicorn 

Shelley Wilsons gorgeous Zebra

Guy Parker-Rees' dancing ones!

And this cute number by Amy Rogers :)

And yours truly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment