08/11/2010

Hi there..


..record new length of time since posting!
Since I last wrote I've been on holiday to Islay, been to a number of British Sea Power gigs, watched the Black Keys, started an evening course at Central St.Martins, started jive classes again, purchased a number of dresses, attended a Beauty and the Beast singalong, probably an evening or two at the Piano Bar, drunk plenty of gin, started playing darts on a regular basis at the Sultan, have been invited to the BRNC Xmas Ball (which is NARNIA THEMED!) have become addicted to Downton Abbey and booked a week in the Lakes for Xmas and New Year. I'm sure theres some other stuff in between too. For now, I'll try and fill this all in with pictures .

First up, today I went to 'the Spirit of Christmas Fair' at Kensington Olympia with my best friend Gibbs as I had been given two free tickets. Look at the BRILLIANT bag I picked up. Love it. Cat bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment