11/04/2014

London Book Fair!

I've just spent the last three days here at the London Book Fair!
It's been amazing. I've had some super positive feedback and met up with some lovely editors and directors and super illustrators too.
I have to say though, I was miffed LBF got rid of the Illustrators bar this year and put the Children's Hub in its place. The organizers always seem so surprised how packed it gets for illustrative events there!? Is it any wonder?! It's the next best thing if you can't afford Bologna!! Maybe one year they might give a bit more recognition to illustrators, yes it's a rights/sales fair thingy, but they must know Illustrators come too, and en masse! Anyways!
So Firefly Press where at the show!! The books look brilliant, was wonderful to catch up with Penny :) And exciting to have a mockup cover at the fair!



The Artworks Agency had a lovely stand at the fair, lots of beautiful portfolios of their artists and images on the wall.

I completely forgot to document anything else whilst I was there! But I did enjoy myself this year! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment