02/05/2013

May garden update!

Well I've planted in a third of my sweet peas, and I have far too many! I'm giving them away to my lovely chum Faith whose getting married later this year and can hopefully use them then.
 Otherwise, lots of things are popping up. The bluebells are appallingly weedy though, they weren't the best bulbs, hopefully they'll put on a better show next year. All the tulips and daffs are about done, the big rose has buds on, as have my little peonies and the climbing roses are coming on steadily.
The lilly of the valley in the hanging basket have buds on, can't wait for those to flower, and I put in a cascading begonia bulb and sprinkled in some lobelia and something else which my mind can't recall! So when they flower it'll be a good surprise!




No comments:

Post a Comment