28/04/2013

Lots on weekend!

I saw Matthew Bourne's Sleeping Beauty at the Wimbledon Theatre this Saturday. I cannot find enough words to describe or explain how AMAZING it was. My fave was the good fairy :)
Such a good take on the fairytale and fab twists.

And then today I went to see British Sea Power play the soundtrack to From the Sea and the Land Beyond. Again, just mind blowing. They incorporated lots of well known songs into the soundtrack but  did them so differently to how you usually hear them. So moving in parts.

                                        

and before BSP came on we managed to see Public Service Broadcasting do a little set of four tracks. I have been in love with this band since I heard Spitfire on BBC6Music. They are FANTASTIC. It was so loud in the hub at the O2!! Loved it, I must see them do a complete set.


                                           



No comments:

Post a Comment