06/12/2009

Beautiful Brighton dress


I spent this Sunday in Brighton catching up with my boyfriends brothers and one of their girlfriends and an old chum! Wonderful fun! We also had the most delicious Sunday Roast at the Yeoman, which is very close to the station.
Any how, Brighton is currently holding an Open House thing (which I'll put the link up to when I find the leaflet!) where artists/crafts folk exhibit in their homes. We went along to Poppys, and her housemate runs a boutique, http://www.yamama.co.uk/ and they had a rail of gorgeous dresses in the living room.
Naturally I was drawn to this as soon as I walked in, and after a glass of red wine I thought I'll just try that dress on, and what would you know it fitted like a glove, plus it was half price off and a size 10 to boot. (even better!) I came home very smug with myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment